AUTHENTIC COURAGEOUS LEADERSHIP
AUTHENTIC means being vulnerable which is very COURAGEOUS! Being Authentically Courageous means being real, talking about your challenges, struggles, and fears along with your strengths, joys and passions. It means sharing your experiences with other people to challenge them to grow and learn. Becoming an Authentically Courageous Leader means you are walking alongside others as they develop their skills and grow from YOUR learning opportunities.
This one-day workshop will help you develop your Authentic Courageous Leadership skills and give you new tools to be your best possible leader.
“Y” ME? LEADING A GENERATIONS THAT KNOWS IT ALL
“Y” me? Why do I have to be the one to change?
With five generations working side by side today, and with each of these generations guided by a different set of values, beliefs, and expectations how can you successfully lead? Does it need to be “Us vs Them”?
From this presentation;
- Gain an understanding of the divergent values, preferences, and priorities of all generations in organizations and workforces today.
- Learn tips for leading all generations while respecting them as individuals.
- Learn who your people are, discover how they learn, and work with them to be the best they can be.
DIFFICULT (FIERCE) CONVERSATIONS
What are the conversations you’ve been unable or unwilling to have – with your boss, colleague, employee, customer, husband, parent, child or yourself – that if you were able to have, might change everything?
A fierce (or difficult) conversation is one in which we come out from behind ourselves into the conversation and make it real. It is not cruel, barbarous, or threatening. If you were to look at a thesaurus fierce has the following synonyms: robust, intense, strong, powerful, passionate, eager, unbridled, uncurbed, untamed. This session and workshop will;
- Provide attendees with tools to have those difficult conversations.
- Inspire you to be open and honest in your everyday conversations.